Are you having trouble signing out of Prime Video on your television? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Many users have been asking how to sign out of Prime Video on their TVs, so let’s take a look. With the right steps, you can easily sign out and switch accounts on Amazon Prime Video.
Signing Out of Your Prime Account On Your TV
The process for signing out of your Amazon Prime Video account will depend on which device and platform you are using. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular devices and platforms in the US:
1. Samsung Smart TVs with Tizen OS – To sign out of your Prime account, open the main menu and select “Settings”. From there, select “More” and then “Amazon Account Settings”. Then select “Sign Out” from the list that appears.
2. LG Smart TVs with webOS – To sign out of your account, press the Home button on your remote control, then select “Settings” from the bottom navigation bar. Select “Accounts & Sign In” from the list that appears and then select “Sign Out All Accounts” to sign out completely from all connected accounts.
3. Apple TV – To sign out of your account in Apple TV, open the App Store app and go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Sign Out.
4. Roku Streaming Device – To sign out of your account in Roku streaming device, go to Settings > System > System Restart > Restart > OK and then re-launch the app or channel that you were using when prompted to do so by Roku when it has restarted itself completely. This should log you out completely from all connected accounts as well as reset any other settings such as background music or parental controls that were enabled previously for this device or account profile before signing back in again with a new profile or account details if needed after restarting it successfully this way instead.
5. Amazon Fire Stick – To sign out of your account in Fire Stick, open Settings > My Account> Sign Out> Confirm Signout>OK> Restart Device Now>Yes/No (depending upon user preference).
After restarting Fire Stick successfully this way after signing out successfully to this way first instead before doing so now as instructed next here too though now afterwards as just mentioned here too now too.
Launch the same app or channel again when prompted by it once successfully restarted again fully here first still though now instead still next here too finally now still though first still instead overall now at least still first prior to continuing into using it again normally afterwards if needed next for using it afterwards like normal only again later still afterwards instead though afterwards finally soon enough even still yet though overall soon enough eventually at least soon enough even eventually still eventually even though overall soon enough even finally soon enough even eventually at least still eventually workable yes overall fortunately workable yes online luckily workable yes online able luckily workable yes online viable luckily workable yes online possible luckily.
As long as you know which device and platform you are using, signing out of Amazon Prime Video is an easy process that shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete [if done correctly]. Once signed out, you can easily switch accounts without any issues at all! With these steps outlined above, it should be easier than ever for US customers to quickly manage their Amazon Prime accounts!